Tuesday, November 22, 2016

A Fair Deal for Our Youth

Before we rush to consider free college tuition and refinancing student debt for all, which we probably could not afford, why don't we offer these new entitlements only to qualified young people willing to give back to the country?

Our nation desperately needs a National Youth Service Program to remedy the personnel shortages in areas like school tutoring, border patrol, environmental improvement, and military service. Let's offer our youth a fair deal, not a free lunch.




Visit my website at www.CarlosArce.net

Visit my blog at American Analysis (carloslarce.blogspot.com)    

Purchase my books at Amazon.com : Carlos L. Arce

Purchase my art at www.TheStatuette.com

Use my Real Estate Service at www.FindaFloridaHome.com


No comments:

Post a Comment